Wednesday, August 10

Hi you

Hi you,

Seeing you make my heart flutter
Talking to you make my mind calmer
Listening to you make my heart warmer
Remembering you make my dream sweeter
Loving you make my day brighter
Marrying you is the best decision ever

XOXO 💋
_______________________________________

Tengah2 bosan kelas dengan Prof Ros ni tetiba datang pulak idea nak buat luahan perasaan jiwang. Dalam hati ada taman hihi. To my dearly future husband, this poem i specially create in the middle of research class with Prof Ros just for you. I hope you will aprreciate it and loving me unconditionally for the rest of my life. I might be very busy in the future but trust me, you will never out of my mind. I may not be the best for you, but i l'll try to be one insya allah. And i hope you wont get Diabetes and stay healthy after reading this. Loves, your future wife :)




No comments:

Post a Comment